Andrew

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Andrew
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:52:27 -0700
I don't really understand the post bashing Andrew. I have had my roadster
over a year now. My car has irritated me more than I care to say. I have
even decided to sell it about 5 times because of it. Then I drive it around
for whatever reason and change my mind. Mine problem is lack of experience
working on cars. But the one thing that has kept me going, besides the list,
is Andrews's car. When I started to feel overwhelmed I would check out his
site for the latest updates to see how it was going. Just seeing what could
be accomplished would give me new energy. My car may never equal his but
that is the way it is. If I had the money to pay someone to restore my car I
probably would not. I would go and find a 67.5 instead and then do it!  Thx
Andrew! Of course I don't know what I will do now for inspiration.

Mike in Las Vegas