Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: "prima donna" <herosandwich19675@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 00:52:34 -0500
*Yawn*... you're still at it??     It's really got to be a slow List day to
come up with something this pathetic to fight about!   If you need me, I'll
be tinkering with REAL issues in my garage.. like the carbs on my '70 2000.
Anyone out there know where I might find a new "center" linkage for the 2L
carbs??

Eric