Re: Sideways action....angry man...angry me....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sideways action....angry man...angry me....
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:26:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have scolded punk kids driving fast down my street before.  There are
probably 20 children under 10 years old on my block.  I would rather be labeled
as a self appointed traffic cop than have my next door neighbors 2 year old run
over by an irresponsible moron.  I believe that the Angry Old Man had a right
to tell you to calm the driving down.  He didn't know that you picked the time
and place for your sideways action or that you assessed the situation before
hand.  He was probably thinking of his grandchildren.  The next time you
contimplate doing the fishtale weigh in the fact that you will possibly get
scolded from an observer.  That will make it a lot less surprising when an
Angry Old Man tells you to slow it down.

Andy