RE: Sideways action....angry man...angry me....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sideways action....angry man...angry me....
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:42:09 -0700
Your mention of heat-seeking missiles reminded me of an idea I heard a while
back. It's called "Stupid Darts." Everybody gets a dart gun with suction cup
darts. When you see someone doing something stupid in traffic, you shoot a
Stupid Dart at their car. If the police see a car driving around with 10 or
more Stupid Darts attached, they can pull them over and ticket them for
stupidity.

Of course, I'd want a Stupid Dart Uzi...