RE: Firewall brace.

To: "'datsunmike'" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Firewall brace.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:51:23 +1030
Mike and list,
Thanks for your advice re body flex.
A few locals have said exactly the same thing.
My master plan is to concentrate on re-building the chassis, engine
and suspension first, then re-mount the body.
Once it is all tied down and nice and square I'll start the major
repairs ie sills, "A" pillars and the like.
The body doesn't feel like it is sagging but the voice of experience
has spoken!
Thanks again.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner
1972 P510 2 door - in storage
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building