Firewall brace.

To: <Tomet9@aol.com>,
Subject: Firewall brace.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:22:10 +1030
Hi list,
If any of you have seen the "repairs" done to the firewall of my 65
SP310, you would understand that I am designing a firewall brace for
both the brake and clutch master cylinder mounts.
see www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515

At the risk of reinventing the wheel, could someone point me to a
picture or describe the Stan Brace?
I have decided to make a concession to originality in this area
because it is obviously a design fault.
My daughters 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTiR has the same design flaw!
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner
1972 P510 2 door - in storage
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building