Re: Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale

To: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:15:37 -0400
The FIA portion was understood (they have a great clubhouse in Paris, BTW).

I was poking around for the numbers required to homologate an "FIA
version".

Also, odd (well, maybe not so) that SCCA would not accept an FIA version
head/manifold.  I seem to recall several (what were claimed to be) remnant
FIA Cobras running in A Production in the 1970s.

- Bob

--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280