Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Nissan factory head for sale
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:42:45 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "Howard Fletcher" <hf@netro.com.au>
     Subject: Nissan factory head for sale
     Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:27:56 +1000

Hi All,

Please find attached link to nissan factory FIA Head pics.

http://members.netro.com.au/~folkarti/Nissan_factory_FIA_head.htm

the delay has been on my account as i needed to get up to another town to
take some good shots for my friend as his photography was even worse than
mine.

Ports are bigger for 50mm solexes and alligned better than the std manifold
set up.

I think owner is after some amount of cash for this, it is basically a new
head and he believes that it should be about twice the value of a new
standard head (that may be optimistic or not - it depends on the amount of
interest). However I will pass any offers on to him.

I have shots that have better resolution than those on the site, just email
me and i will put up more detail if required.

To protect both parties, I think the best way for payment would be to use an
escrow (bank holds the funds until the receiving party agrees that all is
OK)

Please submit ANY bid as you may be lucky and you may be the only bid.
Please give phone contacts as he is a non internet person. However he may
put it up on ebay,  I though I would give you guys a shot first.

Best regards,

Howard Fletcher