RE: Roadster styling (was originality thread)

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster styling (was originality thread)
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:01:53 -0600
OK, I feel like I'm having an Alheimer's moment.  Has anyone else heard the
story about the design of the BMW 507 haveing something to do with the
design of the Roadster?  Not that one was inspired by the other, but
something like the designers had a connection.  I can't remember where I
read it.

Chris