Roadsters in Japan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters in Japan
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:41:51 +1100 (EST)
Recently  had the opportunity to visit the Toyota
Automobile Museum in Nagoya Japan.  (See
http://www.toyota.co.jp/Museum/).

Their collection includes a 1964 1500 3 seater and a
Silvia, needless to say both in excellent condition.

The museum, although owned by Toyota, has vehicles of
all makes from the late 1800s to 1980s or so.  The
website list does not include everything on display
but gives you a good indication of what is covered.

Notable was the collection of Japanese carsfrom the
50s, 60s and the 70s which put our roadsters in
context with the trends and styles of the day.

If you ever have an opportunbity to vist Nagoya, I
recommend a visit to the Museum.

Marko
1964 1500 presently in pieces waiting for bodyshop
Sydney Australia

- Send your festive greetings online!