Re: Originality (kind of long)

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Originality (kind of long)
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 08:18:49 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>

>Personally I just love to see ANY roadster back on the road and being
loved,
>regardless of condition or modifications. >
>Gordon Glasgow
>Renton, WA

  Ditto!  Ever since I got my 1600 roadworthy in 1997, I have done all I can
to get more roadsters out of barns and garages and back on the road where
they belong.  I have found new owners for several and even better, talked
the owners into keeping and restoring several more.  When Crhis Luers and I
first talked about establishing the Ohio Roadster Owners Club, we spoke
about getting cars back on the road and helping current owners with
technical information and locating parts.  Coincidently, my 1600 has parts
that Chris got as 'spares' with his 2000(?) and his 2000 has a part or two
from my 'spares'.  Chris and I have both turned a wrench or two on others
roadsters to make sure they stayed on the road.
  So, whether you want an all original 67'5 200 with numbers matching, a
pink roadster with MG tail lights, or some old Cadilac tail lights and lots
of flames, go for it!  Just so long as the car see's the road when you're
done!

Paul
OROC
Sloan Racing