Re: Originality (kind of long)

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Originality (kind of long)
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:01:16 -0800
>Oh yeah? what about the air dam,

It's a BRE Air dam. That's true to form isn't it?

>comp suspension,

Nismo comp - same thing you could have bought in 1970

>how 'bout the roll bar?

Ok, But the optional "bolt together" roll bar was a P.O.S. and how many have
you seen? One. On Phil Erickson's 69.

The one other mod I didn't list was Gary Boone's EI Dizzy. This was a well
deserved upgrade as any of the others. Hey! don't pick on me! My headlight
relay is very original!

>thanks BTW for helping out today! we put a nonsmog dist on the 70

All that and it turned out that you had a bad spark wire! I was a bit
nervous that I had messed up and was going to leave you with a broken car.
What a relief when It ran like a top after changing out the spark wires.
Don't forget to drive it over here so we can check the timing.

 I don't want originality, my 70 was originally a POS!!! Remember? the 500
dollar
car.