Re: my stuff for sale

To: Brian <b.dooley1@home.com>
Subject: Re: my stuff for sale
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:52:30 -0600
Brian,

I made those comments in a private email to a few
fellow 510 owners. I was passing along the information
as they might be interested in some of your items.

No, I didn't post those comments to the roadster list.

So you got a couple of possible leads to sell some stuff,
but you didn't like my comments. So what? If you don't like
my comments, just hit "delete!"

I would NOT recommend that SR16ve motor for a roadster owner,
but might be the trick for a FWD Sentra owner. ;-)

Still you had some other good items for sale, which was
my whole reason for passing it along.

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.