my stuff for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: my stuff for sale
From: "Brian" <b.dooley1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:01:59 -0800
May I ask who it is that made these comments and why?  I'm simply looking to
liquidate some of my many projects here.  I see no reason for the attempt at a
jab.  Obviously he didn't read the entire listing as I said the SR16 would
require an adapter plate to mate up to a rear drive tranny.  While I realize
$1300 is a lot of money, it is by no means optomistic for this motor.  Using
that term simply shows a lack of knowledge of what this motor is.  Do you even
know what the "ve" in the motor designation is for?!  If someone is not
interested in the goods offered, then please let it go.  Don't feel the need
to comment on everything that passes through.  Thanks for the time, I'm just a
bit bothered by random and unwarranted jabs.
                                               Brian

Showed up on the roadster list. Don't know
the seller.

His prices are very optimistic, but who knows.
I love the "SR16ve" comments... FWD motor he
thought he could bolt to a RWD tranny & no
computer. Uh huh....

Still might be some stuff for the So Cal folks.

Tom