RE: my stuff for sale

To: <JRDMF@aol.com>, <solex67@hotmail.com>, <b.dooley1@home.com>,
Subject: RE: my stuff for sale
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:13:50 -0800
Ok you guys. This is getting a little gross. BUT, as a vice cop I used to
work with said, the going rate for something along those lines was $250.00
to start(1976 $$ adjust for inflation).
Please don't be disparage items someone has for sale, with or without
perceived errors.
Contact them off list and ask the needed questions.

Now play nice, or go stand in the corner for an hour. And no fidgeting.

Pam
Westminster, CA.