RE: OT Cordless power tools

To: "'Pamela Bauman'" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: OT Cordless power tools
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:09:06 -0500
I bought one of the original Makita 9.6 volt drill drivers 25 when they
first came out - 20 yrs ago(?) Metal case... In the 20 yrs I put a new case
on when the orig. broke, new fuse in the charger.  It still works well
today... slight bend in shaft.  I completely restored an 1875 Victorian
Italianate, worked on countless data and electrical wring...

Wife asked what I wanted for fathers day last year...hhhmm... NOT paints & a
sweater... I went to Menards and bout the 25 yr anniversary edition drill
driver (14.4v), 2 batts, charger & flashlight with case - $150. The
flashlight comes in real handy for crawl space work. Old one retired to N.
MI projects.

What ever you get, you WILL use it....
Lee Ehinger
Ft Wayne IN - sunny and 45