OT Cordless power tools

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Cordless power tools
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:44:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
  I was wondering what people's opinions are of 18V cordless power tools.  Home
Despot has a set of Ryobi 18V tools on sale that looks very tempting.  Its got
a =" drill, sawzall, 5 = " circular saw, flashlight, two batteries and charger
for $199 bucks.  I have used a Dewalt 14.4V drill and circular saw when I was
camping in the desert this year and I found that they worked pretty well.  The
charge on the drill lasted longer than I thought and the charge on the circular
saw didn't.
I can see needing the cordless tools for doing things like framing in the attic
fo
r living space, or making a deck or what the heck I just think it would be neat
to have them.

        Thanks,
                Daniel in SF CA
                69 2000