Re: OT Cordless power tools

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT Cordless power tools
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:11:48 -0800 (PST)
I have a Ryobi 14.4 drill and it works fine.  My Pa has the 18v Dewalt kit that
is much like the Ryobi kit you describe and he loves it although I don't think
the blade on the saw is big enough to cut a 2x4, so you lose a lot of usability
there, but it works great on plywood. The sawsall works great too.