RE: OT Cordless power tools

To: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: OT Cordless power tools
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:54:34 -0600
Pamela Bauman wrote

> Next on my list is a Roto-Zip with all the extras. I figure
>it will come in handy
>when I put in the Front Porch and Pergola, if someone besides me would prep
>and paint the house
>and the 3 car garage out back. I know it's going to take at least 2 coats of
>primer to cover the red.

I got an adapter (a nosepiece) for my Dremel to use the rotozip bits to
cut  fiberglass.  They dulled immediately!  Makes me wonder how they're
supposed to cut tile. For fiberglas I'm back to fiber reinforced abrasive
wheels and a jewler's saw for curvy stuff.  Anyone have any favorite ways
to cut fiberglass? (Roadster Content)  Could be handy for those list
members interested in fiberglas fenders.

-Marc t.