#@#$!! damn & Sloan Racing adventures

To: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Subject: #@#$!! damn & Sloan Racing adventures
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:43:30 -0500
  Well, maybe not Akron, but just north east of Akron, Ohio, less that
$150,000 got me 5+ acres of deep woods with a 2400 sq ft custom built home
in the middle of it.  Of course my neighbor has more cattle than kids.  And
it a good thing it's a big house because last weekends snow storm drove the
Sloan Racing Team out of the motorhome and tents at Nelson Ledges and back
to my place for the night.  It's always nice to have 13 overnight guests.
Thank God for 2.5 bathrooms!  Even though every one complained about my
snoring, we got a good enough nights sleep to over take the leader and the
track championship in G Production.  Jim Sloan took first place in Sunday's
year end race to seal the championship!

Paul
Sloan Racing
OROC