Seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seats
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:29:31 -0800 (PST)
I know that a lot of you have used Miata seats in your
high windshield roadsters, and that the fit is pretty
good with minor mods.  I can't seem to find any Miata
seats in local yards, and the ones I have found are
very expensive.  My question is , has anyone used
anything else (more common, and easily located) with
any success.  There seem to be a lot of Honda CRX's &
other small pocket rockets that should have similar
sized seats.\

Experience???

Mike Harper
(considering non-stock seats - at least for the short
term - in my '68 2000)
http://personals.yahoo.com

///
///