Re: Interior color

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>,
Subject: Re: Interior color
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:27:18 -0600
Hall, Phillip wrote

>Hey all,
>
>Hate to disrupt the water topic, but I must:)
>
>I am finishing up the repair work on the custom.  I have the floors welded
>in and sealed and now working up under the dash.  After the weld job, I
>primed the interior in black because the Roadster will get a black paint job
>one day.  But, I found it very hard to see detail with the black.  It took a
>lot of light.  So I thought I might paint the interior in metallic silver.
>99% of the interior will be covered anyway and the light color will really
>help during assembly - especially up under the dash.  Is this politically
>correct?
     The black eats up light but won't silver be hard on the eyes too for
the opposite reason?  Wouldn't a medium gray be easier on the eyes?
Boring, but easy to see ;^)  Since it's a custom (and more to the point
yours)  what's correct politically, metaphysically or otherwise is up to
you IMHO.

Roadster on!
Marc T.