Re: Seats

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:48:16 -0500
I had some Chevy Van highback seats in a roadster once (Damned that PO!!)  I
would not recommend them, but that having been said, there are a lot of
seats in compact cars that look reasonable to me.  On the subject of seats,
does anyone need some rebuildable 67.5 seats?  I have a spare set hanging
around.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060