Re: Seats

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:34:31 +0000
I have CRX seats in tetanus.  They are pretty thick in
the seat area.  I am fairly tall and with the taller
seats I look right at the windshield frame.  Here is a
link to my photopoint site.  There are pictures of me
sitting in the car and also pictures of the seats.  I
would reccomend 85-89 Toyota MR2 seats.  They are like
recaros.  They are slim and seven way adjustable.  I
wanted a set for Tetanus, but the $50 per pair seat
warehouse didn't have any the day I went by.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?
u=1620884&a=12378207&p=45325938&f=0

Andy
69 SPL w/U20 Solex "Tetanus"
> I know that a lot of you have used Miata seats in your
> high windshield roadsters, and that the fit is pretty
> good with minor mods.  I can't seem to find any Miata
> seats in local yards, and the ones I have found are
> very expensive.  My question is , has anyone used
> anything else (more common, and easily located) with
> any success.  There seem to be a lot of Honda CRX's &
> other small pocket rockets that should have similar
> sized seats.\
>
> Experience???
>
> Mike Harper
> (considering non-stock seats - at least for the short
> term - in my '68 2000)
> http://personals.yahoo.com
>
> ///
> ///