Re: Interior color

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>,
Subject: Re: Interior color
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:23:02 -0500
I think POR15 comes in silver. I know Bill Hirsh's Miracle Paint does as I
have used it to seal my springs, oil pan and other parts. It supposidly
prevents rust better than black.

Although Hammerite is nice paint I still think POR type paints - moisture
cured urethanes - are better. I've used both many times.

Mike