Re: Interior color

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior color
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:19:02 -0500
Phil,

I think that you will be a happy man if you paint the under dash area silver
or white or some other reflective color.  The rest is not a big deal imho.
I used to have a black Mustang with a black interior (no AC in Florida!
Ick!!), and when I had to install the new wiring harness (PO destroyed the
original) I cursed the darkness under the dash.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076