Re: Tie rods and so forth

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie rods and so forth
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:12:41 -0700
Something to check for is if the "spindles" are bad.  Due to poor
design/lack of lube/or expected wear, out of the 4 or so roadsters that
I've had there has been excessive wear on the upper spindle portion of
the upper A arm.  I've had one with about 1/3 of the metal missing.
Also check that the bolts that hold the A -arm to the body are tight.

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
HYSEQ, Inc.