Changes to datsunroadsters.com - your help needed

To: list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Changes to datsunroadsters.com - your help needed
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:24:38 -0400
All,

As many of you know I put Datsunroadsters.com together to see photos of
Roadsters around the world.  As I was looking through it I noticed I had
photos of cars, but no people.  When I looked around the web I noticed most
of the photos do not have the owners in them.  I go to a few car events
each year and usually take my Dad.  This year at The Glen I took a nice
photo of him in my 1500, and he got one of me.  What I would like to do is
start replacing the photos of just the cars with new ones of the owners in
the cars too.  If you share your Roadster time with your family, put them
in too.  I know when dad is gone I will look back on the Roadster days,  it
would be a shame not to have any photos.

Go take some photos,  Thanks!

Mark
Baltimore Maryland
1964 1500       1968 1600