Re: Changes to datsunroadsters.com - your help needed

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, stickerman@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changes to datsunroadsters.com - your help needed
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:06:14 EDT
And another peeve of mine, we go to all these car shows and all I get to take
pictures of are cars with the hoods up. Granted we are all proud of the work
we've done under the hood, but how about hoods down after lunch, so we can
get some nice pictures of what the car really looks like. After all, we don't
drive down the road with the hood up, now that would be interesting??. Just a
suggestion of mine, now if I still had a roadster, I'd really be happy.

Dean

///
///