Re: non tech. lightning question

To: The Belgian Roadster <chriss@euregio.net>,
Subject: Re: non tech. lightning question
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 06:27:14 -0700
The Belgian Roadster wrote:

> Hi friends,
> The  front roadster lights are called "park light". Is this what these
> days is called "driving light" (not low or high beam)?
> Driving light is what I get by pulling the lightning knob in the dash
> 1 time!
> I'm asking this, because I want to be sure that "park light" is not
> the same as "parking light". You know, like most of german cars. You
> put your flasher left or right and tail lamp as well as driving light
> keeps on burning when you pull the key. It's very usefull if you leave
> your car parked next to dark roads.
> Chris-The Belgian Roadster

Chris,
The first notch of the headlight switch will turn on the front park
lights.  These lights are also used for the turn signals as well.
When the front park lights come on you get the rear tail lights
to come on too.  Commonly used bulbs for the front and rear
park/turn lights is #1157, or 1034 for the clear bulb, I can't
remember the # of the amber bulb.  There is another bulb
number for the clear but I don't know what number is either.
One of the rear tail lights I believe has a single element bulb
and it takes a different #.  I would have to get my tail lights
out of the boxes to see what # they are.
Bob
67.5

///
///