non tech. lightning question

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: non tech. lightning question
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 14:58:16 +0200
Hi friends,
The  front roadster lights are called "park light". Is this what these
days is called "driving light" (not low or high beam)?
Driving light is what I get by pulling the lightning knob in the dash
1 time!
I'm asking this, because I want to be sure that "park light" is not
the same as "parking light". You know, like most of german cars. You
put your flasher left or right and tail lamp as well as driving light
keeps on burning when you pull the key. It's very usefull if you leave
your car parked next to dark roads.
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

///