Re: 260Z Roadster

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: 260Z Roadster
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:06:43 -0400
Rob;

Just curious, why the color change?  The green looks great!

I really like the looks of these conversions.  I agree with various comments
about the need to strengthen the frame as a result of cutting the top off.
It looks like you've done just that with the roll bar.

Are you happy with the results?  If I look into one of these conversions,
what price could I expect to pay - assuming the car is mechanically sound
and reasonably rust free?

Do you have any other pictures you could post?  I'm very interested.  My
first sportscar was a 260Z and I've often thought about doing just this
should I find a good candidate or to just simply buy one already done and
enjoy the ride from the start.

<()?))>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]