Blackhawk Nissan Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk Nissan Show
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:10:33 EDT
Hello,

I have some unfortunate news about the Nissan show coming up this Sunday the
7th at the exclusive Blackhawk Museum.  I was advised that Nissan will not be
sending up its special museum cars from SoCal.  No BRE 510's or Roadsters or
Katayama's Z.  This is due to a budget problem at Nissan.

And secondly, the Nissan Xterra Give-away is "up in the air" so to speak.  No
guarantees as no promises of a free car were ever made.

I also believe that there will not be a free entry to everyone anymore but
there will be an entry fee to all of those that are not showing there cars.

I dont have any more details the what I am sending you.  The show will go on
but without the goodies.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator

///