Sorry But No Show

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorry But No Show
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 22:04:57 -0700
I sent a message earlier but I still have not seen it yet but have had
amount of entries needed to host the show. At present 22 poeple have
signed up and there is a remote possibility that another 20 some may but
have not committed. So I am not sure if the recent events have triggered
a slow response but with the info being out there for close to 3 months
and most people knowing since last year I guess we will not have a show
this year. Sorry and anyone who did sign up will get your money sent
back.
Thanks
Les

--