Re: Blackhawk Nissan Show

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blackhawk Nissan Show
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:01:49 -0700
It was written:
> I have some unfortunate news about the Nissan show coming up this
> Sunday..

Major last-minute bummer. Not owning a show car (this year's ZONC award
notwithstanding), it sounds like my son and I would just become part of
the 'great masses'. So I not only pay admission, but we make the trek on
a day fairly well guaranteed to be crowded and otherwise less-than-ideal for
enjoying the overall museum experience (no bash against our cars intended!)

Now I'm wondering... was Nissan really involved in this, or is it more a ZONC
club event that got widely advertised? The museum web page talks about
ZONC but not Nissan, and Nissan's web page doesn't say anything (if it was
a Nissan event, I would hope Marketing would be bright enough to say so).

Well, guess my weekend is free after all...

-- John

///
///