Re: Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??

To: giraffehauler@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi Peter,
        It seems like most people are planning on getting there by like 8am....
By my count we are going to have lets see 7 cars from Modesto, and MIke, Fred,
Me, Ken and you from the bay area. Thats 12 roadsters.  I was not able to call
the ZONC guy cause I was at work till super late last night. I will try to
call him today, If I can find his phone number.  Maybe I can get him to
commit to reserving space for 12 roadsters... Or maybe whoever gets there
first can save space for the rest of us?? I dunno, I'm going to have to get
up really really early to get there by 8am....
                Daniel 69 2000

ps Someone sent my the ZONC guys number but I don't have it here at work can
somebody please send me his number??

                Thanks,

                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA

> I plan on going.  My car is stock and sort of nice.
>

> =====
> Peter van der Pas
> '68 2000
> Mountain View, CA