Re: Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm gunna be there unless I sell my car first . I figure that with all the
> rich people in the area someone might want it. =)
>

>     Ken
> DATSTER
> Pleasanton,CA

        Doesnt this place share a parking lot with a supermarket and a
movie theater??  Not much chance of our cars getting any notice if we are
stuck out there with soccer mom's and mini-vans.....Which is my point, I would
rather go to JImmy's Old Car picnic if I don't have a 'car show' spot in
front of the museum.And if they only want nice clean 'stock' (boring) cars
then we are SOL.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

///