Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Badroc'ers Going to the Behring Auto Show??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I was wondering who all is planningon going to the Behring Museam
auto show thing on the 7th of Oct.??  I only know that Mike and Fred are
going for sure??  I am going to try to contact the ZONC guy who is apparently
in charge of the event to find out any other details... I heard that they
might only want good condition stock vehicles....that would mean that Ken and
I are out of luck....
        p.s. I should have the flamed seats and tonneau cover done by then!!
Maybe even have my custom grill installed too....

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

///
///