Re: Solex Accelerator Pump Leak

To: "Daniel T. Heinze" <dth104@email.psu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Solex Accelerator Pump Leak
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:22:07 -0400
I have the same setup and same occurrence, on start-up after a lengthy
(week or more) down-time.  Leak (a drip, really, but noticeable) stops
after the car has been running for a few minutes.  I always chalked it
up to dried out gaskets that swell after being soaked in fuel.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280

///