Re: More fun than roadsters OT / roadster counseling

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More fun than roadsters OT / roadster counseling
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:26:23 -0400
Wood frame? Not at all. You're thinking of another car. The MGA has wood
floors and there is some wood in the door posts I believe but not a wood
frame.

Great looking cars that have seductive lines especially the Mk I. I drove a
few and they weren't all that bad or slow although they were modified to
some extent. One of them had a supercharged engine and it screamed.

Mike

And you can still get almost all the parts!!!!!