RE: Mods

To: "List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mods
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:18:34 -0700
Suspension design and setup is a very complex area. If you are getting an IFS or
IRS kit from a vendor for a specific car, the vendor should have some starting
points for alignment. Other than that, you're pretty much on your own.

There are some standard ranges for some settings that you could probably start
with, depending on what type of driving you are planning on doing.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

///
///