Re: Mods

To: "Doris" <dhbain@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Mods
From: "Adam Fox" <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:49:28 +1000
A few sensors are needed to keep the computer happy.  You need a sensor in
the exhaust header to detect the mixtures, water and air temp sensors,
airflow meter of some type, crank angle sensor, most newer systems also have
speed sensors as well.  Ive probly forgetten a few .   Often it is easier to
ditch the factory system and use a programmable aftermarket unit, especially
if you wish to modify the engine.

Adam