Re: IRS (was Mods)

To: List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IRS (was Mods)
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:59:31 -0700
I'm interested in this too - has anyone put an IRS in their roadster, and if
so, what kind? Is there anything relatively straightforward to put in, as in
same track etc? It would be nice if say, an 80's Z rear would fit...

John Wightman
66 1600, Victoria BC
http://www3.telus.net/kumiko/cars.htm
------------------------
> From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> [mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Doris
>
> Since I'm here I'll ask this suspension question too.
>
> While reading various auto magazines you usually see
> advertisements for complete Independent Front or Rear
> Suspensions.  Also, you see cars and trucks for sale that
> have been modded with IFS and IRS.  If you put this non
> stock stuff on a vehicle, what determines the front and rear
> end alignments?  I mean, what does the alignment guy at the
> service station use for specs on a modified car so the car
> doesn't pull and the tires don't get chewed up.
>
> Sorry for the non-technical use of words, it's the best I
> could do not knowing anything about what I just asked. :O)
>
> Thanks!

///
///