Re: distributor

To: "Dwight Claassen" <whest172@wheatstate.com>,
Subject: Re: distributor
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:42:52 +0200
Hi,
Did you install a new rotor cam stamped 7.5 in the rebuild distri.?
If you did, you have to be sure it is not 180B0 out. If it is 180B0 out,
your rotor cap is pointing the opposite direction and your firing
order 1-3-4-2 is starting opposite direction too.
Chris - The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----