SEROC event at Road Atlanta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC event at Road Atlanta
From: reggie.orr@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:30:26 -0400
Ok folks, I didn't make the RA event with SEROC but I have read a line or 2
about it.Has anyone posted any pics? I need more news from the event, you
know, something a little more upbeat than the usual media coverage of the
recent happenings. It would be a breath of fresh air to hear more about RA
and by the way, are there any shirts,hats or membership cards laying around
out there? If so, how do I get my hands on them?

Reggie Orr
g GE Power Systems
Combustion Manufacturing
3rd shift ERT