Re[2]: 1600 fuel pump problems?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: 1600 fuel pump problems?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:21:17 -0700
A word of caution when injecting compressed air into the gas tank inlet:

Do it outdoors, not in the garage and especially not near the water heater,
clothes dryer, running electrical equipment, etc. Of course you as a Datsun
owner are smart enough to already know that, but explosions are known to
happen to others who weren't smart enough to buy a Datsun.  ;)

Fred - So.SF
P.S. I've witnessed a Chevy owner with his hair on fire from gas spitting out of
the carbs. Not a very bright guy until that moment!