Re: Need help to id SU carbs

To: <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Need help to id SU carbs
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:53:31 EDT
Fred:

We also have a set of these carbs, which are 42mm, half way between the
1600/2000 carbs. They share many linkage parts with the 2000 carbs, but
throttle shafts, butterfly, and opening pieces are unique. We have also been
searching for there origins, as we would love to find spare parts for them
(they would make great carbs for a stroker 1600). Thanks.

Dan & Susan
multiple 2000's (including 3 red ones)