Re: Need help to id SU carbs

To: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help to id SU carbs
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:27:02 -0400
Fred,

I really don't think it's for a L series motor as the mounting flanges are
different. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for a Toyota.

While many of you in the Roadster community, especially you 2L guys, don't
think of SUs as high performance carbs, elsewhere they are. Their sidedraft
breathing really provides a nice entry into the intake ports.

Mike