Beware of hate

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beware of hate
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:40:15 -0700
Today's event were a sickening. I'm Numb. This will be hard to deal with on
all levels But I've heard many people react with hatred. These acts were
performed by a few mentally twisted individuals. Lets hope that no more acts
of hatred are done. I work with many Islamic Americans and they are
Americans. If you hear the words I've heard today (not on this list), such
as "We gotta kill some towel heads", please put those words into the same
category as the intent of the twisted individuals the flew those planes
today.

Sorry for being of Topic. If your religion condemns hate, It would be good
to follow it's teachings, even if it is hard to do so. Don't act in hate.

Victor