Re: Palomar run convoy

To: <Pagone@aol.com>, <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Palomar run convoy
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:39:18 -0700
Vilia,

Angeles Crest is one of our haunts. We will ride it again soon. Hey!  You
must live near me! Any excuse for a ride is good enough for me. We'll pick
up Tom Pratner from Pasadena and maybe Roman from the Valley, Gary Cohen is
Local and usually ready for rides. Gee, I'll go just for a burger at that
restaurant up at the top.  Lets set it up. October something and we'll
terrorize the high country.